Thursday 28 April 2011

In Greece and toothless

Having arrived more than a week ago and sampled LOTS of food, today I finally had to remove a wisdom tooth... I am very thankful that my common sense kicked in when I booked the appointment and I decided to book it for the end of the holiday - though I now can't stop thinking of all the food I still haven't sampled! So not only am I sore and swollen, but I also can't console myself with food! Oh well...

Once I return to the UK in a few days I plan to upload lots of pictures of delicious home made Easter feasts and some samples of delicacies I tried during my stay. For now just a small teaser:

Alexi's 'nameless' awesome desert


A fast and delicious desert with a biscuit base and a cream, yoghurt and lemon zest filling. Recipe will follow shortly, once I get the acurate measurements off the cook.

Enjoy the long weekend! x


No comments:

Post a Comment